Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: 2015 Free 3 3/4" Membership Figure!

Private First Class
    I like it. I think he will display nicely.

Please note that Monday March 16th at 5pm (Central Time) is the cut off date for receiving this year's free 3 3/4" figure.

Corporal
    Dr. M. is growing on me...

Can't wait to get in May or June.

Private First Class bdwhite79@gmail.com's Avatar
    This is my first post on the forum. I became a first time member as of 930pm last night (central time) march 16th. With that being said, will I miss out on Dr. Mindbender for this year? I didn't see the time cut off until after I became a member...only the date cut off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt slaughter 79
    This is my first post on the forum. I became a first time member as of 930pm last night (central time) march 16th. With that being said, will I miss out on Dr. Mindbender for this year? I didn't see the time cut off until after I became a member...only the date cut off.
    You will need to contact our Customer Service to verify that information by Email: admin2@funpubinc.com or call 817-448-9863

Well I am glad to see another Mindbender in 25A format, not such a fan of the arctic theme but I think we can all take him more seriously as a doctor when he is wearing a shirt and doesn't have a cape...

Looking forward to getting a carded version that I recently ordered. I'm so impatient...

The nice thing about having a buddy attend JoeCon and be willing to get his hands on things like that and even better when he's willing to get it signed by the Voice Actor

Has this figure even shipped yet? I've been a subscriber with no lapse. My subscription was set to auto renew and I still haven't received my Mindbender. Does anyone know if this has shipped yet for the members?