Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: 2015 Free 3 3/4" Membership Figure!

Exclamation GIJCC: 2015 Free 3 3/4" Membership Figure!

"ARCTIC" DR. MINDBENDER is the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club FREE 3 3/4" Membership Incentive Figure for 2015! This FREE figure will be sent to any G.I. Joe Club member that selects the 3 3/4-inch figure option and whose membership is active by March 16, 2015. This exclusive figure features a NEW head sculpt, arctic fur coat, along with classic file card and accessories, including: Cobra logo stand, Electroshock Staff with connection hose and backpack, pistol, and laptop computer.

Members can expect to receive this bagged figure with all his accessories in late spring/early summer of 2015!

Name:  mindbender15web.jpg
Views: 27521
Size:  88.3 KB
    (Note: this is a mock up and the final product will vary!)
    Last edited by Commander_Lane; 01-20-2015 at 10:17 AM.

Corporal
    Would a carded figure be available? Please say yes.

Most likely at the Joe Con and it will sell out... See carded Footloose, Dialtone...

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by rjhiii@sover.net View Post
    Most likely at the Joe Con and it will sell out... See carded Footloose, Dialtone...
    You hurt my feelings. I had to dish out some serious money for DIALTONE and FOOTLOOSE

I was surprised Cross Country has lasted as long as he has, but then again he might not have been the most "beloved" character, or got to have figure...

Or maybe the Club is producing larger runs?

That is a spectacular design. I can't wait!!

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    The Club really likes those Wild Bill arms.

Looks like a new collar and coat extension, but the torso should be from Renegades Cobra Commander, and the pistol is from Resolute Cobra Commander.
    These go to Eleven...

Sergeant
    We should have the option of getting a carded one sent, but that's the game, I guess. Carded Iceberg wasn't too pricy.
    Last edited by j_yoders@hotmail.com; 01-21-2015 at 10:47 AM.

The more I look at this guy, the more I am interested. When originally announced last year I was turned off.

Banned Thompson.hunter58@yahoo.com's Avatar
    My first exclusive as a club member for me is kind of disappointing, not too big of a Dr. mindbender fan, however I DO like having a complete collection, and the other Dr. mindbender head sculpt is a bit goofy, so I guess not so bad all in all.