Thread: G.I. Joe: Battleground -- GAME ENDING!

Unhappy G.I. Joe: Battleground -- GAME ENDING!

From their Facebook:

Hello Joe Fans,

We know this past week has been a difficult one for you with the recent announcement of G.I. JOE: BATTLEGROUND's shutdown date in January, 2015. The timing and execution of this matter was handled to the best of our ability given what we had to work with and work within. However, we recognize that we could have done better in our communications with you all.

As a Development team, the impending shutdown of the game is very hard on us as well as we are also major Joe fans and really enjoyed working on the game for you. We hope that everyone will enjoy the last couple months of the game with the "tuning" that we've done. We have nothing, but the most sincere level of thanks and appreciation for all the Joe fans who played G.I. JOE: BATTLEGROUND and we wish everyone all the best.

Kindest Regards,
    G.I. JOE: BATTLEGROUND Dev

Private First Class manolive@hotmail.com's Avatar
    I would love for them to release the artwork in a zip file for us to download. So much great looking Joe going on in this game. Even if you didn't like the way it played you still had to say "Dang! That looks cool!"

Corporal iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    Yes, or as a GI Joe filecard app.