Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: FSS schedule?

Quote Originally Posted by manolive@hotmail.com View Post
    Well it saddens me that you haven't gotten yours yet. What method of shipping did you choose?
    I chose Priority, so I know what time of day they will be delivered. They came in today luckily, can't wait till we can all talk about them.

Hat's off to the club for the quality control of the figures, my two were near flawless. Also the problem with the glue on the cards seems to have been fixed. Hope this continues through out the course of the FSS.

Hope to hear something soon about the second shipment, as well more Joe Con details. Best of luck to anyone in the northeast dealing with the super storm.

Any word if the 2nd set of figures shipped/will ship this week?

Does not look like it. Guess we are getting two shippments in February. Kind of annoying for those of us who are paying with the installment plan to pay for our second installment Monday while not yet having recieved our first four figures.

I guess a better question might be, did the club even get them from China yet?

Yes, The club stated all the figures were done during a short production run in which their was a delay and then all shipped to the US which was also delayed.

Quote Originally Posted by rew97@live.com View Post
    Does not look like. Guess we are getting two shippments in February. Kind of annoying for those of us who are paying with the installment plan to pay for our second installment Monday while not yet having recieved our first four figures.
    Would be nice to get them today or Saturday. Haven't thought about getting them after making a second payment. That does sound a little annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by rew97@live.com View Post
    Yes, The club stated all the figures were done during a short production run in which their was a delay and then all shipped to the US which was also delayed.
    Maybe it's just me but if they have all the product on hand, and they're already 3 months behind schedule, wouldn't you think they'd want to send out the late figures to catch back up. I understand the excitement created by spreading out the shipments but I think most of the people who purchased the set just want their figures at this point, even if they get 6 at once.

Right now I would settle for some kind of update as to when the next shipment will ship, in the update we got from the club on the 6th of this month it said the second wave would ship this week, so unless they ship today that will not quite hold true.