Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FSS schedule?

FSS schedule?

Well it's October, hockey season starts tommorrow (Go Sharks!) and I am hoping the first set of FSS figures will arrive within the next few weeks. But since probelms can arise with getting product from China to the US, I wanted to ask the club if everything is on schedule for this month. Also I could not remember if last years FSS 2.0 shipped on time in October or if they shipped two shipments in November? Anyone happen to remember?

All I remember is 6 months of Christmas when I open the mailbox ...lol!

FSS 3.0 is in production and we will send out an announcement once we know the shipping dates.

Quote Originally Posted by funpubincadmin View Post
    FSS 3.0 is in production and we will send out an announcement once we know the shipping dates.
    Thank you for the update.

Any updates on when the first pair of figures will ship?

I was curious as to whether we will be getting 4 figures this month or if the FSS will now run from November to April. I hope we get 4 this month and will know who the mystery 13th figure is before Joe Con next April.

Banned
    What is going on with this, guys? It's mid-November and we haven't received the first pair of figures yet! Will the delay push these back to April?

We have provided FSS 3.0 updates in the monthly Club Magazine. Currently, the first shipment is expected to arrive in December.

I couldn't find any updates in the November (Mindbender preview) issue. So if the first wave is coming in December, does that mean we'll get 6 figures in the first shipment or is everything pushed back two months?

Corporal
    Would be cool to receive a discount for delay of shipment 10%