Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hasbro 2014 SDCC Exclusive: G.I. Joe Danger At The Docks Set!

Reminder to stay On Topic, this thread is for discussion of the "Danger at the Docks" set.

Name:  dangeratthedocks-loose.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  47.2 KB

Red face

It's great to see THE NIGHT LANDING again! And a more traditional color VAMP to what I was first expecting! ...Next year they should try selling things like THE NIGHT LANDING in it's re-tooled original packaging!! Then they could be SDCC SEARS EXCLUSIVES !!! Isn't that one of the original charms about G.I.JOE in the first place?

I think 1997 was the last time the Night Landing Raft was released. Although I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by kelty11@verizon.net View Post
    I think 1997 was the last time the Night Landing Raft was released. Although I could be wrong.
    IT was but it wasn't. 1997 was the last time that MOLD was released but YoJoe.com at least looks at the 2001 N.L.C. as if it was a version of the night landing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rguthei1@twcny.rr.com View Post
    IT was but it wasn't. 1997 was the last time that MOLD was released but YoJoe.com at least looks at the 2001 N.L.C. as if it was a version of the night landing.
    I forgot about the NLC. I am looking forward to dark brown and blue camo classic VAMP MkII

Sergeant
    Won't they be available at TRU at the same time?

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by kelty11@verizon.net View Post
    I forgot about the NLC. I am looking forward to dark brown and blue camo classic VAMP MkII
    I can't wait to see it! I want one with Red missiles and GREEN foot tracking!!! I'd nickname it [The Hunt].

Sergeant
    I hope TRU sells both versions. So sick of manufacturers catering to scalpers.

Corporal
    Are there any single card figures?
    This enclosed vehicles are hard to display. The 25th collection vehicles with the clear plastic front was awesome for displaying.

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    For the 50th Anniversary in general? Yes.

Versions of these figures in single card? I have no idea.
    These go to Eleven...