Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hasbro 2014 SDCC Exclusive: G.I. Joe Danger At The Docks Set!

Exclamation Hasbro 2014 SDCC Exclusive: G.I. Joe Danger At The Docks Set!

Name:  SDCC14-danger-at-the-docks-pkg.jpg
Views: 33582
Size:  67.8 KB

First release will be at the Comic-Con International: San Diego, Ca. --- July 24-27, 2014!
    Last edited by Commander_Lane; 07-25-2014 at 11:34 AM.

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    I heard something about this involving Toys 'R' Us.

Now I see it as a Comic-Con run.

I'm a little confused.

Please send help.
    The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs, trying to turn itself over but it can't. Not without your help.

But you're not helping.

I am pretty sure that it will be available at Toys R Us or toysrus.com after the convention. We'll see how well that works out.

Both versions are suppose to be available at TRU

http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.js...om2011%3A70111

Awesome set. Hope they don't make these too limited or hard to get.

So there are 2 coming out? the BBTS/TRU one has the digi camo and blue boat. I prefer this color scheme. Hopefully everyone who wants one can get one. i know Hasbro SDCC exclusives are impossible to buy on their site. And TRU has a loyal group of scalpers who buy everything . "even held stuff for customers and employees" so good luck getting one. I'll try. :P
    Last edited by harriganclan@yahoo.com; 07-07-2014 at 07:39 PM.

I hope Toys R Us floods its stores with this. I like the BBTS version, but I do want a classic color Flint and VAMP. I wish every store in creation would stop catering exclusively to scalpers. No one should be permitted to purchase 15 to 20 of a single item so they can re-sell it as quickly as possible. Every hobby is now the realm of scalpers who just want to flip their items.

I wish the club would be allowed to carry all the 50th items, especially the SDCC VAMP.

Quote Originally Posted by kelty11@verizon.net View Post
    I wish the club would be allowed to carry all the 50th items, especially the SDCC VAMP.
    That would be awesome!

Cant wait to go up to the Hasbro booth and be told these are sold out at 9am, when they have a display model and a big pile of them behind the table and all the sketchy dealers at the con have 5 of them for 3x mark-up. Just like every year.. :/