Thread: G.I. Joe: Retaliation cast

G.I. Joe: Retaliation cast

If you look up GI JOE: RETALIATION on IMDB.com and look at the full cast you will see that Grunt, Clutch, and Tunnel Rat are all listed in the credits as having appeared in the movie. The problem I have with the producers/writers/director is that they made absolutely no effort to identify these classic characters in the film and then they killed them off without any regard. These characters were tossed out like insignificant nobody's. I watched this movie twice and never had a clue that these characters were even in the cast. As a life long fan I would like for the film makers to show more respect for the property and not just treat it as a quick money grab and merchandising ploy. If they're going to make these films then I think they need to be written and directed by fans.

I think I recall a radio message going out to Clutch after the Warhead was first secured and another you snooke you loose quickly appearance around that same time was Shipwreck. AS for Grunt and Tunnel Rat they were never actually addressed or as a recall even spoke at all. It's possible though that their scenes were left on the cutting room floor which happens sometimes.