Thread: GI JOE DEFIANT Help

GI JOE DEFIANT Help

hey

hoping someone can help me out, I have just imported to the uk a full defiant playset unfortunately on delivery the blue doors have been smashed by the delivery company and are beyond repair! would anyone know where I could get some replacements from? Thinking the whole thing may have to go back as it has ruined the whole unit with out the doors. gutted as was supposed to be a special gift for my son on the anniversary of his grandmothers passing away
    !!

thanks for any help

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    That's unfortunate. It really is, do you have any pictures of it, some of us might be able to help if we saw the damage.

This is PMed too.
    These go to Eleven...

thanks for the message i will upload a pic when on the laptop tomorrow only on an ipad right now and cant upload pics. if you were to look at an image for the defiant there are 2 blue doors that come over it and open up as part of the launch platform these have both been smashed into so many pieces through the poor packaging and incompetence of delivery co. very frustrating!!

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    If you're creatively savvy, You could make a new set of doors, something to make this really special. As a "I put some blood sweat and tears into this as well as my wallet" kinda gift. As opposed to a "I put my wallet into this." I don't mean to come of as rude or obnoxious with that, but something handmade by dad would be really nice, I think.

How much time do you have?
    These go to Eleven...

great idea completely agree but my diy, artistic skills are zip unfortunately. might just have to sit tight and wait for something to come up on ebay...

Private First Class boostergold5@gmail.com's Avatar
    There are many sites that have only GI Joe parts. Just google GI Joe parts and then go to each site and look for the part you want instead of googling the part itself. I have replaced a few broken missiles and the mobile command center windshield that way.

I've had no joy finding the parts but this is in the uk so anyone interested in making a purchase of a defiant please get in touch