Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GIJCC: Figure Subscription Service 3.0 Deadline Reminder!

OK this is probably a longshot but i am in the navy and just got back to be able to sign up for this site, is there any way for me to get on the list for the FSS or am i SOL?

Thanks!

I wish they would make a service member exception, but I think it is to far into production. We are suppose to be seeing the first two or four this month (since I think it normally starts arriving in October).

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    For anything they do, FSS or not, there should be a discounted price for Veterans and active militants, be it that they're Real American Heroes.

Seriously you guys rock, keep on keepin' us safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu View Post
    For anything they do, FSS or not, there should be a discounted price for Veterans and active militants, be it that they're Real American Heroes.

Seriously you guys rock, keep on keepin' us safe.
    How would they prove they were Active Duty or Retired Military though.

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    In this day and age? A phone call, an Email, a text, anything could do it if between the right people. Besides, I'm reasonably sure, though I don't know, that there's some paperwork involved in serving our country, If you have a copy of that a picture will suffice.

DD214 form discharge papers or an military ID... works for me...

Well thanks everyone and if anyone knows where I can get a set of these at a reasonable price I would appreciate it. Most companies want either a copy of my ID card or they want me to use my military email when completing a registration!