Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adventure Team Movie?

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dependable357@gmail.com View Post
    I think Gerard Butler would make a great AT Commander, and Henry Caville as The Land Adventurer. (Did you see him with that beard in his first Superman flick, when he was on that oil rig? He presents an imposing presence.

I believe Jeremy Irons would make a convincing villain of sorts. Maybe as head of M.A.R.S.

If they ever do an AT film, I would not introduce more characters than the original 70's members. A sequel could bring in more of the newer team, but....that's just my take on it.

If the film were done in the spirit of the Indiana Jones movies, you'd have a hit for sure.
    How about giving cameos to the "Other" Adventurers, with the implication that they will become the other Adventurers later on?
    These go to Eleven...

This sounds like a fun movie (idea) Bits of Indiana jones, Johnny Quest, and Misson Impossible!! Set this in the 1970's. The 2nd movie could be in the 1980's then the 3rd could be further in the future
    Hasbro may be doing what they did for ARAH launch back in the day. Gi Joe was 'gone' for what 3 or 4 years. And boom! Pay off! I don't want the club gone but I think hasbro may see it as 'competion' of sorts. We may also see 5 poa for kids..cartoon tie in and a 4 inch Black series for Joe collectors, like Star Wars.
    I'm just rambling.. I have a little boy (nine months old) and I would love for Joe to return when he a little older and can enjoy it like I have.

Private First Class boostergold5@gmail.com's Avatar
    They already have an adventure team movie, its called every episode of Six Million Dollar Man..

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu View Post
    How about giving cameos to the "Other" Adventurers, with the implication that they will become the other Adventurers later on?
    When I saw Bruce Willis in Retaliation I thought the other guys that helped him out as a team could have been the rest of the AT.