Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FSS 3.0 Preview 7 -- G.I. JOE LIGHT INFANTRYMAN: HIT & RUN (Revised)

Looks VERY good with the camouflage! I didn't have a problem with the original version shown (Alpinista) but this one is much more "Hit & Run"! Heck, I'd wager this looks BETTER than the concept case version!

Thank you club! I will continue to support you guys until the apocalypse!

Private First Class rjbarnhart@zoominternet.net's Avatar
    Great job Club. Thanks for keeping GI Joe alive.

Please stay On Topic. This Thread is for Hit & Run only. Your positive reinforcement to the revisions are appreciated.

The figure looks better. But I still can't figure out why Hit n' Run was such an issue in the first place. This will be his third figure while other ( and more important Joes in my opinion) have yet to have even one figure made in the modern style.

Thanks for listening. Much appreciated

He looks awesome!? Thanks for listening

Quote Originally Posted by rew97@live.com View Post
    But I still can't figure out why Hit n' Run was such an issue in the first place.
    Because a lot of people weren't happy with the first one. This one is light years better than that one.

Thank You! He's GREEN!!! I like this one much more now! Congrats on a successful 3rd year! Lets hope we have many more years of this great service!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pyre@pyresdomain.net View Post
    Because a lot of people weren't happy with the first one. This one is light years better than that one.
    Okay, but I still don't get why H&R the character is such a big deal. There have been issues with characters who are much more popular than he will ever be, who have only one figure, such as Darklon or Breaker and they have yet to have a second figure made. Then let us not even get into all the great characters that could have had his slot in the FSS who have yet to even have one figure made in the modern style. I think H&R fans like Croc Master fans should be happy even one version of the character was made in the first place.