Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FSS 3.0 Preview 7 -- G.I. JOE LIGHT INFANTRYMAN: HIT & RUN (Revised)

Exclamation FSS 3.0 Preview 7 -- G.I. JOE LIGHT INFANTRYMAN: HIT & RUN (Revised)

Name:  FSS3hitNrunWEB2.jpg
Views: 9535
Size:  64.4 KB

G.I. JOE LIGHT INFANTRYMAN: HIT & RUN
    - 25th Anniversary Style/Fully Poseable Action Figure
    - Based on Unreleased Hasbro Concept Vault
    - Includes G.I. Joe Logo Stand, Removable Helmet and
    Goggles, Assault Rifle, Pistols, Knife, Climbing Piton,
    Backpack/Harness, Grappling Hooks

(Note: Photo depicts prototype and final product may slightly differ.)

Thanks for all your feedback and interest in the GIJCC: Figure Subscription Service 3.0 selections. Upon reviewing your comments for HIT & RUN, we have made some changes that we feel best represent the majority of requests we have received.

Please see the updated image above. In addition, we appreciate your passion and comments. Thanks again for being so involved in the G.I. Joe Brand.

Private First Class gi_eddo@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Let me start by just saying thank you. I appreciate the effort put into the entire line, especially this figure. Thank you for listening to the members. I think he looks great.

Private First Class
    This looks AMAZING. Thank you! Well done. Any chance we will see other changes, specifically Night Creeper Leader?

Looks terrific, definitely an improvement over what was originally shown. Thanks for going to the trouble!

Private First Class
    Thank you very much Club, the green skin and harness makes him look much better, now this is the Hit & Run I know and love. I was never too bothered if you changed the torso or not.
    Last edited by steve.2477@hotmail.com; 06-27-2014 at 03:23 PM.

Beautifully done! I, for one, was totally happy with the original look of Hit & Run. That said, this is even better. Keep up the good work, guys! You rock!

Private First Class
    Looks like a great improvement, especially going with the webgear that the Night Force figure had. I'm glad you kept the basic sculpt the same. I want to be able to put it next to the Night Force figure and have it look like a match, except for the different coloring. That stays with the tradition of the 1980s Night Force figures being direct repaints of the original figures. The black stripes on the camo are also laid out in a much more eye-catching fashion on this one. I like the green skin paint. I don't think he should have a 5 o'clock shadow since he seems dressed in such a professional military way, but I can accept that. I will officially move this figure into the "win" column.

Corporal
    Thank you, Club! MUCH improved!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for listening to your members and making the change! Looks a lot cooler.