Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FSS 3.0 Preview 12 -- G.I. JOE FORWARD AIR CONTROLLER: BOMBSTRIKE

Nice job, Club! Very cool update with some gear that fits the character.

I love it; a great update.

Great headsculpt! Now I may have to pick up her brothers.

Private First Class
    The original figure was a voluptuous character as seen both on the figure and on her card art. This looks like the anorexic version of her. This figure would be good as a generic new female recruit but it doesn't capture what made Bombstrike unique and different (the glamorous looks that tied in with her original code name of Bombshell). I don't know what other torsos might have worked but if it was possible to use Marvel Universe molds there are several there that could've worked for her such as Mary Jane. This new face sculpt isn't nearly as pretty as on her original card art but of course it does beat the face of the original figure itself. I do like the hair a lot.

Junior Member amaraljustin@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Dear Club: no black please, and paint the knees grey?

I agree with JediJones in that the torso piece chosen does throw the figure off a bit because it doesn't capture the voluptuous image of Bombstrike that we're used to. I think this is unfortunate, but I'm not sure which pieces the Club could have used. Concept Case Lady Jaye maybe?

Yeah, looks like Night Force Bombstrike with that shirt color. Just a comment, I really like this figure.

Very nice. Not what I expected, but even better!

Junior Member sbrennan2@optusnet.com.au's Avatar
    Great update, love it. Look forward to adding her to my collection!