Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FSS 3.0 Preview 11 -- COBRA ELITE VANGUARD: CRIMSON GUARD IMMORTAL

Junior Member townleys@cableone.net's Avatar
    Love the flag, but needs two sets of rocket launcher s and some kind of assault rifle with grenade launcher

Banned
    Might need to pony up the BBTS price to get a second one of this one. Need at least two immortals.

Private First Class
    the original had black weapons. The funskool version had the yellow.

Awesome figure! I need to sub!

Quote Originally Posted by fullclip101@aol.com View Post
    Awesome figure! I need to sub!
    Unfortuantely the subscription period has long since closed. You'll have to wait for next year when hoipefully there will be an FSS 4.0

unless you don't mind paying an extra $17 or so (this is based on previous waves prices) ad Buy just the one figure from the Club Store after the subscribers gets him and the extras are posted to the club store

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    It's a nice figure; but, I would've rather had the other rocket launcher, w/ attached machine gun and ammo belt, instead of the Flag. They should've saved the flag for when they remade the guards from the "imperial procession" set. Immortal, IMHO means, "can't be killed", so he better drop the flag and be armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Rguthei1@twcny.rr.com View Post
    Unfortuantely the subscription period has long since closed. You'll have to wait for next year when hoipefully there will be an FSS 4.0
    Yeah I know that. I hope they do one next year!

Wow! I'd like to army build this one. I've always loved ANY crimson guard and this figure is awesome. I always hoped for a "shadow guard" 25th style figure. Maybe down the road.