Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FSS 3.0 Preview 10 -- SPECIAL ACTION FORCE COMMANDO: BIG BEN

Private First Class
    Awesome job Club. I love this figure, one of the best of this FSS.

Private First Class dgarlit@gmail.com's Avatar
    Great job with this one, love the head scuplt.

WOW! WOW! WOW! This was one of the most important figures in this series for me and i could not be more pleased! GREAT job GIJCC!!!!

Great Job. It looks awesome.
    1991 so far: Snake Eyes, Desert Scorpion, Big Ben, Crimson Guard Immortal. Can't wait for the rest.

A good looking figure with a great head! He's also less cold weather and bulky as I had feared, so that's also a plus. Standard silver weapon gripe applies. Again, anyone want to take a chrome silver M203 into combat on a sunny day? I'm also not thrilled with the 25th Rock 'N Roll ammo "belts". They aren't belts and they just look too dated. Hasbro proper needs to tool some new MG belts that are correctly scaled, because those .50 belts are too big, and the RnR bandolier doesn't cut it. But really, not a huge deal. I plan on swapping out his weapons for a Marauder Gun-Runners MG anyway, as that comes with an attached ammo box, so Big Ben won't need to carry belts across his chest.

Looks really good! Great accuracy and attention to detail.

He looks great!

Excellent! Each reveal winds up being better than the last. Can't wait for the last 2!

It was hard to pick and choose which JOES you wanted by the time BIG BEN was released in '91. But BIG BEN is probably at the top of many a collectors list when it comes down to classics! Love the SAF logo on the arm. Fits very well.

Junior Member jtfowler78@gmail.com's Avatar
    I love this figure! For the most part FSS 3.0 reveals so far have been an All-Star lineup that has knocked most of them out of the park!