Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FSS 3.0 Preview 9 -- COBRA NINJA COMMANDO: COBRA SLICE

Private First Class
    Great Job on Slice GIJCC!!! Really nice head and paint apps!!! Now there's proof, that you can do great paint apps. Hopefully, you can upgrade Vypra by giving her blue/grey digital camo (like the upcoming 50th Vamp MkII).

Excellent representation GIJCC. This is what I was basically expecting for my favorite swordsman from the comics.

I guess if I had one nit to pick, it's that he doesn't include his butterfly knife, but I'm mainly bummed because I don't have one in my weapons bin and was hoping to get one. I'll find a way to cope.

This is very nice looking, and I have no complaints about this figure. With that said, I was actually hoping (false hope, I know) for the VvV version, simply because we got a more than passable Slice figure in the Retaliation 3 pack.

Private First Class
    Excellent work on making version 1 of Slice, a lot of fans were saying he was going to be version 2, but glad they have been proven wrong now. Great work Club.

Slice looks fantastic and he's RED!!!. I can't wait to have him in hand.
    Now we have Storm Shadow, T'Jbang, Slice, and Dice; only Dojo and Nunchuck are left from the 1992 Ninja Force.

Private First Class
    Looks great

Wonderfully done, thank you Club.

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro671402@comcast.net View Post
    This is very nice looking, and I have no complaints about this figure. With that said, I was actually hoping (false hope, I know) for the VvV version, simply because we got a more than passable Slice figure in the Retaliation 3 pack.
    The 3 pack version look nothing passable as Slice except for the fencing mask. The 3 pack was mostly black with red arms and red shin guards.
    This version looks way more accurate than the 3 pack version.
    The club did a really good job on this. I especially like that we are getting a new head.

This is a very good looking figure. No complaints, though I'll be selling this one off. Slice and Dice were never even in the top 200 list of my favorite 'Joe or Cobra characters, but when we got Dice, I knew it was only a matter of time before we got his thematic twin. Not sure why he needs four swords, but that's the fault of the backpack design.