Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FSS 3.0 Preview 9 -- COBRA NINJA COMMANDO: COBRA SLICE

Banned
    Wow, this one's got it all. Love the proper screened-helmet mask and the modern, updated color scheme. Nice job!

I had no desire to want this figure when I first signed up, but if he comes out looking that red, I'll be really happy with adding him to my ranks. Guess I'll have to hunt down a Dice now to go with him.

Quote Originally Posted by jared.vitosh@gmail.com View Post
    This comment (or the opposite of it) has appeared in a couple other reveal threads, but I need to say it here too...
    I am so glad he is not orange!
    Another perfectly updated figure. Just as I would have expected him and the accessories are spot on. Cobra master swordsman indeed.
    Anyone have any nitpicking to do on this one? Anyone?
    Hahahahahaha!! Nothing negative from this happy joe fan! Spot on joe club!! And boss fight......you freakin rocked this one!!

Private First Class
    It's cherry. Colored like one too.

Can we get these same body parts in green with black tiger stripes next year? With some webgear and maybe some nunchuks? Doesn't even need a Boss Fight head; I'm pretty sure there are some existing heads that would work.

Private First Class
    Best figure of the set! Great job with this and THANK YOU for not making it orange or turquoise or grey/red or anything else. Version 1 is where it's at, awesome.

What's with the plus signs?

Private First Class
    I think they are mini shuriken...

Private First Class
    Slice is looking great! Can't wait!

I was never a big fan of SLICE due to the spring action ruining his sculpt. Always wished you could have both way back when... I never want to see SPRING LOADED G.I.JOE again...