Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FSS 3.0 Preview 8 -- G.I. JOE MACHINE GUNNER: REPEATER

Private First Class
    Lovin' it!

Fantastic! I'm a big fan of the Night Force Repeater, and this one is just as good. Great job.

Private First Class
    This is a great figure!!! Love the camo and no leg holes!!! Nice way to come through on this figure!!!!

Junior Member jtfowler78@gmail.com's Avatar
    Yes!!! That's near perfect!

Corporal
    There you go. Doesn't really take THAT much to appease the masses. Nice job on this one, Club!

Repeater looks fantastic. Club, just do me one favor though? I hope the silver weapons are only being used int he mock-ups here so fans can see the details of the weapons. Please do not use silver plastic in the final production figures, ok? We would all be happy if they were black or dark grey.

Private First Class sheila4420@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Great job! Looks almost exactly like his debut figure from the 90's, but updated and improved on in the new style. I definitely will be adding Repeater to my Joe team!

Private First Class sheila4420@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Love the figure, but one of the best parts about Repeater was his use of experimental heavy machine guns, so if it's still possible can you guys add the gun that he had with his original figure from the 90's? That gun was just awesome and resembled the guns used in "Aliens". Anyway, I guess I could always try to find one or two of those guns online somewhere, but there's nowhere for it to attach to. I loved that weapon system but I'm not complaining at all about this figure, just an inquiry.

Great Figure. I'm lovin it.

Love this one! Great choice for the gun as well!