Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FSS 3.0 Preview 8 -- G.I. JOE MACHINE GUNNER: REPEATER

Yes! Very much what I was hoping for. There has been plenty of opinions flying around here lately, but I don't think there should be much disagreement about this one. Some people didn't like the idea of all the NF set repaints, but I think Muskrat, Repeater, Spearhead, and Psyche Out are the best ones so far.

Quote Originally Posted by jared.vitosh@gmail.com View Post
    Yes! Very much what I was hoping for. There has been plenty of opinions flying around here lately, but I don't think there should be much disagreement about this one. Some people didn't like the idea of all the NF set repaints, but I think Muskrat, Repeater, Spearhead, and Psyche Out are the best ones so far.

They are, and I was initially against having them repainted---but now I'm glad they are.

Private First Class madmac41@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Love it! Great Job.

Best reveal so far, the club hit it out the park with this one...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat01@hotmail.com View Post
    But..., I have two small gripes. The first is the hair. It's the wrong color. Like with Cross Country (another brilliant figure), his hair is too light and too red. He should have medium brown hair if we're going to be vintage-correct.
    I thought so at first too. But looking at the pictures from the NF reveals last year it appears the same(http://www.gijoecon.com/in2013/con13nfrepeat.cfm). Yet once the figure was in hand the hair was darker. Probably more of a weird color space issue. I've noticed sometimes I'll be working in a CMYK color pallet and everything looked fine. But when I published the color was off a bit when it's translated to the RGB needed for jpgs. So I think it'll be fine when we get him.

Personally I'm very relieved that he has his signature camo. I was really getting worried. But if we have to lose camo on a Cobra to get it done right here, I'll take it everytime!

Private First Class
    Very pleased!

Winner winner chicken dinner!!!!!!

Two thumbs up! I give two thumbs down to the waiting until they are all released part. Excellent work Club.

Junior Member sbrennan2@optusnet.com.au's Avatar
    Looks great, can't wait to get him!

Quote Originally Posted by jared.vitosh@gmail.com View Post
    There has been plenty of opinions flying around here lately...
    This REPEATER dosen't seem like a biggie... but what if he's as tall as the NF REPEATER? That kinda messes up good group shots!!