Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FSS 3.0 Preview 8 -- G.I. JOE MACHINE GUNNER: REPEATER

Overall the figure looks great and a true ME style of the v1 version. I never liked the stedi-cam MG but do wish he came with a heavy MG like the M2 from RB or Leatherneck. Even that IG gun that came with the 2014 NF version would work.
    If the M249 is a must then stop wasting silver paint on weapons - black is perfect.
    I don't know who keeps sitting in the staff meetings holding out for shiny rifles, etc... but stop it - they are not true to the ARAH versions or real life unless it is some sort of gimmick or parade/drill weapon.

Has anyone ever tried to photoshop a dark colored object into a light colored object? Usually ends up looking a little shiny or metallic.

I love this Character and this figure. The only thing I have to gripe about is his weapon. I would have liked it better if he had come with a Steady cam machine gun. Why not have packed him with the gun that came with him in the N.F. convention set, that was the whole point of his character in the first place. Anyway it's still a great looking figure can't wait to get him.

Private First Class scdenny74@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Nice work on the figure- what's up with his weapon though? Few more to see, then I'll be placing my order for the first time...

Private First Class
    Awesome work Club, Repeater looks great.