Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: FSS 3.0 Preview 7 -- G.I. JOE LIGHT INFANTRYMAN: HIT & RUN

Private First Class
    For me, this is still the one figure holding down an otherwise stellar lineup. Each reveal has been better than the last, making me sadder about H&R each time. I guess I am one of those that this was absolutely my number 1 for this FSS and I am still holding out hope for something much closer to the CV version.

Quote Originally Posted by garbognar@gmail.com View Post
    For me, this is still the one figure holding down an otherwise stellar lineup. Each reveal has been better than the last, making me sadder about H&R each time. I guess I am one of those that this was absolutely my number 1 for this FSS and I am still holding out hope for something much closer to the CV version.
    +1 exactly

I really don't think that it needs that much tweaking - yes, the Firefly torso would probably be better, but the Lifeline torso is one of the best from the 30th collection. But, any kind of H&R needs green camo on his face & arms - even if it were concept case exactly, I would still want my vintage H&R to have a green face & arms.

He also needs a better backpack - even the NF Con web gear/backpack was ok - but the one in the mock up just doesn't work ( on several different levels)

Sergeant iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    Was expecting something different.... Oh well, with the stripes instead of the jersey cow camouflage he'll be Tiger Force Hit and Run.

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by garbognar@gmail.com View Post
    You are not alone. 100% agreed. Please Club...fix HnR!

Private First Class
    Any updates in this regards?

Junior Member townleys@cableone.net's Avatar
    H&R needs his face paint and some tweaking. Get rid of the backpack and keep the grappling hooks and robes. A satchel instead of a backpack would be preferred as well as his original green knife.

And PLEASE consider the Firefly torso instead. It makes a world of difference in how the character looks aesthetically.

Hello Everyone!

Thanks for all your feedback and interest in the GIJCC: Figure Subscription Service 3.0 selections. Upon reviewing your comments for HIT & RUN, we have made some changes that we feel best represent the majority of requests we have received.

Please see the updated image. In addition, we appreciate your passion and comments. Thanks again for being so involved in the G.I. Joe Brand.