Views: 13724
Size:  65.7 KB

G.I. JOE LIGHT INFANTRYMAN: HIT & RUN
    - 25th Anniversary Style/Fully Poseable Action Figure
    - Based on Unreleased Hasbro Concept Vault
    - Includes G.I. Joe Logo Stand, Removable Helmet and
    Goggles, Assault Rifle, Pistols, Knife, Climbing Piton,
    Backpack with Grappling Hooks

(Note: Photo depicts prototype and final product may slightly differ.)

Figure Subscription Service 3.0... Order Now!

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    Looks good.
    These go to Eleven...

No green face will cause a stir... I already have gotten my niece and nephew the Assault on Cobra Island set, so I probably will pop this guy's head off and replace it with the red head GI Joe Trooper one, and call him "Ripcord"- you know the "REAL" Ripcord...

Private First Class
    This was one of my most anticipated, but the lack of a good paint job really brings it down. What a shame.

I've gotta admit, as pretty much the biggest Hit & Run fan out there... this is a disappointment. I'm not sure why the green skin wasn't used. I'm sure there are reasons for it, I'd be curious to know what they are.

And is there a specific reason why the parts recipe wasn't more closely matched to the Concept Case version? I was kind of hoping that would happen as well.

Ah, well. The green skin is something that can be resolved with a little customization, just disappointing that we couldn't get it that way out of the box.

I'm a huge fan of the Club and I understand they can't please everyone but the lack of green paint is a huge bummer.
    The figure is still going to be awesome, I'm sure but....
    If the Club is reading, what's the deal? Your choice or did Hasbro say. "No green paint!"?

I don't know Justin, I'm a pretty big fan of him too. I have to say this is a big disappointment... There are a few I was really looking forward too, now it's just a couple... Muskrat looks great, I just hope they don't screw up Crimson Immortal.

I am pretty sure most people wanted the concept case version exactly. That should have been easy to duplicate so this is definitely unexpected. I am still subbing (I love 3 revealed so far, and kind of like Alpine) but I will keep the 25th version as my Hit & Run. This guy could actually make an upgraded Falcon with a head swap and gear swap.
    I really hope there is nothing this disappointing about Repeater on Monday. He is my favorite character from this set.
    looking for:
    vintage Capt Grid Iron helmet and football grenades
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

Private First Class
    At almost $30 per figure, I can't understand why the club doesn't spring for better paint apps, at least on certain figures like this one.

Private First Class
    The black stripes on bare skin look off to me.

If you are not going to do them right, just pick different characters.