Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FSS 3.0 Preview 6 -- COBRA COURIER: VYPRA

Not feeling this one at all. And I really liked the original.

She's all right. If it was in the budget, I'd had appreciated getting some sweet dragon tampos on her uniform, similar to the variant SDCC Jinx figure.

Quote Originally Posted by rjhiii@sover.net View Post
    Just a quick request, and I realize it is probably too late, but I have to ask anyway. Any chance of getting the Destro money packs in the briefcase for this cobra courier. She could be making a cash drop for extensive Enterprises, ARBCO, or MARS... Never have too many of those money packs...
    Actually I think that's the case PoC Hawk came with. So it's got a computer and the little MAC-10(I think, I'm a blade guy not a gun guy) inside it.

I'm a little let down too. I will always prefer camo to no camo. But hopefully it'll be more of a brighter blue like the PoC/30th troopers were. Still, she's started like #11 on the list for me, picture hasn't changed that opinion. Probably never open her up.

I will still get the sub because over all I love what the club has done. And I never said it before, but I loved fss 2 mystery figure!! If you give me 13 joes to buy and I only dislike 2, I'm still very happy with that. Thanks to the club, GI Joe will live forever. Thanks for all you do.

Private First Class gi_eddo@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Wouldn't it be funny if the reason we got so many Repaints this time is so they could produce an awesome 13th figure like say, Pythona? How many people do you think would be pissed off for not signing up this time? Haha..

Quote Originally Posted by gi_eddo@yahoo.com View Post
    Wouldn't it be funny if the reason we got so many Repaints this time is so they could produce an awesome 13th figure like say, Pythona? How many people do you think would be pissed off for not signing up this time? Haha..
    According to the Club and from what a couple guys at Boss Fight Studios have said, we're not going to be disappointed with the 13th figure. Although, someone is always disappointed with the Joe Club so...

On to Vypra: she wasn't one of the figures that I was excited for when FSS 3 was announced but I was excited to see the mock up. After seeing the mock up, my opinion hasn't changed. Maybe the color will look better in hand (that happens for me every year with the sub) but until then she's my least favorite. Besides the color choice, I love the leg/foot switch and the gear.

I like it! All the figures so far(except Night Creeper Leader color) have been really great.

Junior Member jtfowler78@gmail.com's Avatar
    I dig it. I would want a smaller submachine gun and a smaller head. Like the head from the 25th black storm shadow.

I didn't know who this character was until it was announced that she was is FSS 3, at which point I began researching her. After that I decided she would not be interesting to me at all without her vehicle so I went to ebay and purchased her jeep in preparation for the new figure. I think I would prefer that she appear in her original blue camo pattern. I think it would help further contrast this character from the Jinx figure it is based on. But I still like it enough as shown that I am not disappointed nor regret that I bought a jeep for her.

Quote Originally Posted by gi_eddo@yahoo.com View Post
    Would be awesome if it was Pythona, but I'm leaning towards it being Billy.

Second/third guesses would be Night Force Lightfoot or Night Force Sneak Peek.