Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FSS 3.0 Preview 5 -- G.I. JOE SWAMP FIGHTER: MUSKRAT

Quote Originally Posted by MajorGibroni@gmail.com View Post
    He looks almost perfect, but why do his pants and backpack have that metallic shimmer?
    Probably photo-shopped over the NF version. The initial photo colors never completely match the final release colors.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorGibroni@gmail.com View Post
    He looks almost perfect, but why do his pants and backpack have that metallic shimmer?
    Oh! That's just light...the reflecting of the figure...coming to you..on a dusty road...

Private First Class sheila4420@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Muskrat looks great! Even though he's a Joe, I've seen a soldier that looks just like this in almost every war movie I've seen that has to do with Vietnam and any jungle warfare. He'll be great to own and display.

Him and Spearhead are the reason I got a FSS this year. Just so many great updated characters. Gonna be a good Joe year!

This guy is pretty good for a repaint. And the skimmer is really well done.

Easily the gem of the set(pending Repeater and Big Ben). It's a darn shame he won't be available at retail for the masses and next generation to get. Cannot wait to add him to my Jungle team. Might have to change some setups cause I'm feeling a fight with Copperhead coming on

Quote Originally Posted by manolive@hotmail.com View Post
    Easily the gem of the set(pending Repeater and Big Ben). It's a darn shame he won't be available at retail for the masses and next generation to get. Cannot wait to add him to my Jungle team. Might have to change some setups cause I'm feeling a fight with Copperhead coming on
    Looks like a perfect modern era update. Geek Viper: I love the last sentence. Croc Master for me though.

This is the best one of the lot they've released so far. This Muskrat is pretty awesome.

Private First Class
    I think a closed vest would have been better as well as the same legs as Hit N Run. But it's still a nice looking figure.

Private First Class madmac41@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Better than the o ring original!!!!