Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FSS 3.0 Preview 5 -- G.I. JOE SWAMP FIGHTER: MUSKRAT

Man that's is spot on. I really like the updated boogie board. I hope they found a way to attach it to the backpack but it's not a deal breaker. This is the best possible update there is. Great job club

I could never get why or what for, his SWAMPBOARD was supposed to do rather it looked like an adult version of a childs styrofoam life preserver! That tied in with the fact that VOLTAR (Battle Force 2000)was somehow his ULTIMATE ENEMY made MUSKRAT an ADVANCED soilder for G.I.JOE back in the day... You'd think CROC MASTER had more ties to this fella then a self compromising techie like VOLTAR with his BALD EGALE buddy!!

Quote Originally Posted by julestobin@gmail.com View Post
    like VOLTAR with his BALD EGALE buddy!!
    It was a vulture, not a Bald eagle and Croc Master would make more sense of an enemy. Voltar was Destro's General so his advesary should have been someone tactical like Hawk.

Private First Class
    Awesome! Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by rjhiii@sover.net View Post
    Who was dissappointed with Psych-out? That figure rocks as well!
    A few people wanted him to have red radar dishes instead of black. Doesn't bother me since I will just give him red dishes from the NF version... by the way does anyone want to buy a NF Psyche Out with black dishes?... but this is a thread about Muskrat. Muskrat is awesome!

I like him. Nice update.

Junior Member jtfowler78@gmail.com's Avatar
    SOLD!!! I was debating whether to sub, but this figure couldn't be better. Raises my hopes for another of my favorites as a kid, REPEATER.

It was a vulture, not a Bald eagle and Croc Master would make more sense of an enemy. Voltar was Destro's General so his advesary should have been someone tactical like Hawk.
    VULTURE! Thanks for the clarification! I'm typing 10's tonite!! The story line did give a sense of a more advanced character though. Between MUSKRAT and CROC MASTER..it was kind of like PSYCHE-OUT and CRYSTAL BALL .. Both COBRAS were EXOTIC and ARCANE while The JOES seemed to be strangely geared,upto date with a special function that wasn't quite explained. Besides CROC M, ZARTAN would have definitely been in there if things were to boil over?! That 'JAW TRAP' alone could start the whole thing with a CROCY's CROC in it.

Voltar was Destro's General so his advesary should have been someone tactical like Hawk.
    If there was a SPEARHEAD BATTLEFORCE 2000 variant,it would be an epic battle between BOBCAT and the VULTURE. But only SPEARHEAD would be a variant! Maybe MUSKRAT has a BF 2000 variant kind of like PYTHON PATROL CROC MASTER! yadda,yadda...

Quote Originally Posted by jared.vitosh@gmail.com View Post
    This might be the first reveal where there is no argument over the parts/colors. Now that I've said that someone will probably find something to complain about, but he looks pretty perfect to me.
    He looks almost perfect, but why do his pants and backpack have that metallic shimmer?