Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FSS 3.0 Preview 4 -- G.I. JOE DECEPTIVE WARFARE: PSYCHE-OUT!

Private First Class
    I like him, he looks cool!!! Cant wait to get these later this year!!!

Love it! I'm also very happy to see the "Under Armour" long sleeve detail was added over the NF version. This is really a great looking figure!
    Last edited by Shadowcat01@hotmail.com; 06-06-2014 at 03:32 PM.

Home run with this one. So glad I paid in full for the sub today.

Home run. So glad I have the NF version to swap gear. Absolutely perfect club. Great job again.

Ahhhhh! There goes a great figure. All they need now is CRYSTAL BALL to do battle with... I wonder who the CONCEPT VAULT figures will be in the FSS 3.0? If they're anything like "ZI" OUTBACK I'd love the change!... This PSYCHE-OUT is TOP NOTCH though.

I don't know, he looks true to the original version but that canary yellow hair is killing it for me.

Really good figure. Would like the radar disks on his arms and radar box to be red though, like the original.

WOW!! Best one yet.

Like Big Boa in FSS 1 and Cesspool in FSS 2, Psyche Out is probably my most anticipated figure in FSS 3. Looks great and I know the actual head will look better because the NF version did.

Quote Originally Posted by luchian@devisraad.com View Post
    Really good figure. Would like the radar disks on his arms and radar box to be red though, like the original.
    I agree. Not having the red dishes kinda ***** but I'm sure a caster will have them.

Quote Originally Posted by ericfu13@hotmail.com View Post
    I agree. Not having the red dishes kinda ***** but I'm sure a caster will have them.
    A simpler solution would be red paint. I know not everyone is into a lot of customization, but this isn't like painting a figure's face or joints, this should be pretty easy even for those of us with lousy painting skills.