Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FSS 3.0 Preview 3 -- COBRA SUPREME NINJA MASTER: NIGHT CREEPER LEADER!

Just not one used before on a 25th sculpt figure. I mean that just looks like Serpentor is playing dress-up to me. If he's supposed to be someone different, give him his own head, right?

Quote Originally Posted by luchian@devisraad.com View Post
    Is it possible we could get an original head sculpt for this guy. I'm just not digging the re-use of the Serpentor head.
    The head sculpt is probably one of the most expensive parts on these figures. That is why in each FSS there is only a few new heads. It is not really fair to ask them to make a new head for NCL at this point.

Orange and black please

Junior Member jtfowler78@gmail.com's Avatar
    Given that this figure is the "Night Creeper Leader" his clothing and gear should be more tactical as well as armor or clothing that shows who's in charge. This ninja master would stand out like a sore thumb in the darkest alley.

Personally, I always preferred the Tiger Striped v1, then the DiC version with the LSU colors version being a very distant third.

I have to admit!! We're not collecting CLASSIC G.I.JOE here! It's nice too pick and choose...only after 30 years goes by...If the 25th(retooled) could be anything,it would be a remake of the original. Kind of like a movie. So therefore ;even the order at which they come out would be original. And it's kind of the way things have been going for the NEW G.I.JOE line... I still say that with the introduction of the CONCEPT VAULT,each figure can be different with it's own unique battle aspects without totally going back to an original mold and boring everybody with a color mock-up! V.1 or V.2....I still don't know what's going on here...

Junior Member dave@podjasek.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funpubincadmin View Post
    Please note that all the FSS 3.0 previews are Photoshop color mock-ups. The actual plastic colors will be muted and not neon. We can make slight adjustments but not additional colors and/or camo as this increases production time and costs.
    I hope they don't get to muted... this is an outlandish character, and I love the outlandish color scheme!

Private First Class
    Why did you delete my post? I was just showing a photoshop I made of Night Creeper Leader.
    Last edited by funpubincadmin; 06-06-2014 at 01:47 PM. Reason: You already posted your image in another thread.

I don't mind losing my awful photoshop but Azzuro21's digibash is a thing of beauty! I don't know anything about previous feedback but I know you'll make alot of fans happy with a Night Creeper Leader in first release orange and black colors. Sell the purple and yellow v2 version in the club store if you must make that one, but make GIJOECC FSS 3.0 NCL V1!
    Last edited by allewebay@earthlink.net; 06-06-2014 at 01:40 PM.

Private First Class gi_eddo@yahoo.com's Avatar
    The more I look at the photoshopped orange and black version, the more I prefer it to the yellow one now.