Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FSS 3.0 Preview 3 -- COBRA SUPREME NINJA MASTER: NIGHT CREEPER LEADER!

We need a poll! Version 1 orange & black vs version 2 purple & yellow (my vote goes for orange & black).

/\ I must concur, like the build of the figure but would have preferred v1 tigerstripe colored pants.

Maybe if they did throw in the Tiger Stripe Night Creeper Leader the file card would change! I think the colors he's in is the only way to express his rearticulated 'WEBGEAR'... The Orange and Black NCL would probably have a vest or something on for CAMO themed combat! If you do have a vote... At least vote with the Orange and Black having a vest and the YELLOW and PURPLE the way it is.

Private First Class gi_eddo@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I just don't care for the Serpentor head. Otherwise he is pretty cool.

I love the design but this just HAS to be orange. It's almost criminal to be so good but go with the less popular version of his look! I mean, he appeared IN THE COMIC in his orange and black scheme. That's gotta count for something!

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jimsnow70@aol.com View Post
    We need a poll! Version 1 orange & black vs version 2 purple & yellow (my vote goes for orange & black).
    Done: http://www.gijoeclub.com/forums/show...der-What-color

I think he looks weird with the bald head(no offense to anyone with a bald head). But we always saw him with that full head bandanna. And if you're going with the v2 colors, can't we also get the weapons in the v2 gold?

Please note that all the FSS 3.0 previews are Photoshop color mock-ups. The actual plastic colors will be muted and not neon. We can make slight adjustments but not additional colors and/or camo as this increases production time and costs.

Is it possible we could get an original head sculpt for this guy. I'm just not digging the re-use of the Serpentor head.

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luchian@devisraad.com View Post
    Is it possible we could get an original head sculpt for this guy. I'm just not digging the re-use of the Serpentor head.
    I take it you mean "brand spankin' new" type original, right?

Or did you mean, the original?