Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FSS 3.0 Preview 3 -- COBRA SUPREME NINJA MASTER: NIGHT CREEPER LEADER!

Exclamation FSS 3.0 Preview 3 -- COBRA SUPREME NINJA MASTER: NIGHT CREEPER LEADER!

Name:  FSS3ncleaderWEB.jpg
Views: 18598
Size:  66.9 KB

COBRA SUPREME NINJA MASTER: NIGHT CREEPER LEADER
    - 25th Anniversary Style/Fully Poseable Action Figure
    - Based on Variant Action Figure from 1994
    - Includes Cobra Logo Stand, Removable Blindfold,
    Submachine Guns, Crossbow, Ninja Swords,
    Throwing Stars, Kunai Blades

(Note: Photo depicts prototype and final product may slightly differ.)

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    This may just be me, may just be the picture, the blue(?) looks way over the top with the orange(?). Maybe tone the blue(?) down a little.

(I'm colorblind, if the colors are not what I described them as, correct me)

good job using existing parts but man wish it was orange/black.

Gooo Lakers!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cloaked Raven View Post
    This may just be me, may just be the picture, the blue(?) looks way over the top with the orange(?). Maybe tone the blue(?) down a little.

The NCL figure deco is based on the 1994 version, which the base colors are purple and yellow.

Not feeling this one. The colors are too bland and simplistic. Out of curiosity, what was the reasoning behind the selection of 1994 version instead of the 1993? All the Modern Era Night Creepers have tiger stripes on their pants, so the orange and black tiger striped '93 version would have been a perfect match to carry on that aesthetic. This purple and yellow just seems out of place with no rhyme or reason, and no consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu View Post

I think it is actually purple, but I hope it is toned down a bit. That color is way too neon for my liking. It is an interesting version to use. I was actually expecting 1993 black and orange coloring based on the slide shown by the club. It also kind of fits with the Ninja Force concept and its a fantastic use of parts. I'm just glad it wasn't the DIC version (Night Creeper with 90's So. Cal. sunglasses).

I also thought the orange & black version was the best (plus they was his original colors), but it was announced they were using v2, so this was no surprise. I think they chose pretty good parts and accessories for what they were trying to replicate. I suppose the orange & black version will be in a convention set or something in a few years.
    Looking forward to more reveals. Do we get another one tomorrow or Friday?

Private First Class
    I like him, but hes not one of the ones I would have wanted in the character list, nevermind still subbing to this FSS.

Next reveal is Friday I believe.

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funpubincadmin View Post
    The NCL figure deco is based on the 1994 version, which the base colors are purple and yellow.
    Well, first things first, thank you.

Second, as I said, the purple may not need to be so iridescent.

As you said, this figure is only based upon the original, you can tone it back.
    Last edited by Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu; 06-04-2014 at 03:52 PM.