Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: FSS 3.0 Preview 3 -- COBRA SUPREME NINJA MASTER: NIGHT CREEPER LEADER!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat01@hotmail.com View Post
    I may be in the minority here, but I would actually be willing to pay a little more for these figures or give up the 13th "freebie" if it meant new head sculpts for everyone who needed one.
    I for one would not be willing to pay more. I would not expect the club to tool new heads and gear for each figure. After all the club is not Hasbro which has enormous budgets for this type of operation.

I'm more of a fan of they way the club put him out instead of the version 1 paint job...

I noticed the addition of black paint, on the club Facebook page, to simulate a skull cap. I guess it's a step in the right direction to emulating the 2nd version of NCL.

Well, that is a cool addition. But the black is a little weird. Purple to match the blindfold or yellow to match the other highlights would be better.

I agree it's odd, the black skullcap. Would work better if it was orange/black (HINT HINT).

Or, at least make it the same gold/yellow that is on the figure so it accurately matches V2.

It looks a little odd, but I don't care about this figure either way. Maybe make it part of the blindfold and keep it the same purple so it looks like one piece. Again, this isn't a figure I am looking forward to, but the two kids I am giving it to could just fall in love with it. You never do know. As a kid my two favorites were Flint and Roadblock- don't really remember why, they just were. For my sister it was Recondo and Baroness again no reason I know of.

Banned
    What is up with the Moe Howard haircut on NCL? Looked much better bald like the prototype.

Quote Originally Posted by j_yoders@hotmail.com View Post
    What is up with the Moe Howard haircut on NCL? Looked much better bald like the prototype.
    It's meant to be a skull cap not hair.