Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: Vehicle Subscription Service 1.0?

Understood. However, we don't what tooling is available. So is VSS a possibility?
    I think it was more of a nod to convention offerings and once in a blue moon vehicle the club offers

Sergeant
    If it's just more skystrikers and HISSes, I wouldn't buy it. But even if the molds were vehicles that hadn't previously been reproduced I'd plunk some cash down.

Awe Striker, Skystriker, Rattler, VAMP - these are all that seem available.

Sergeant
    Well, the Cobra Wolf turned out to be available just last year. We hadn't seen that since the '80s. If we can get a Cobra Cargo Helicopter out of the Tomahawk mold that might be useful...

Sadly, I think this idea is done... This would have been the perfect FP/Hasbro Kickstarter project...

Hasbro did not approve a VSS. However, we continue to research available tooling that makes sense for each project.

Private First Class
    Cobra Stinger made out of the POC Vamp! It makes sense, and keeps in the spirit of the original Stinger.

Private First Class dgarlit@gmail.com's Avatar
    Sad they wouldn't approve it, but very happy to hear the club will continue to look at existing tooling. I'd love to know what tooling was available still!

Sergeant
    The Cobra Moray was remade as recently as 2004. Certainly that mold's still out there. Some potential there.

Quote Originally Posted by funpubincadmin View Post
    Hasbro did not approve a VSS. However, we continue to research available tooling that makes sense for each project.
    What is Hasbro's problem? They certainly aren't doing anything with the property at this point.