Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GIJCC Store Update - April 2014 Pre-Orders!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_Lane View Post
    The original HAVOC and most of the 80's vehicle tooling no longer exists.

Booooo. I was afraid of that. Well, at least the club knows us collectors are wanting vehicles. Maybe we could get one added in to the FFS3!! I'd go for it. Heck, I'd be willing to pay $200 for a new terror drome!! I paid $300 for new castle Grayskull. Lol. Ok enough rambling on about my wishlist. Thanks for the answer. Keep up the awesome work and.... YO JOE!!

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormshadow169@aol.com View Post
    Maybe we could get one added in to the FFS3!!
    Would it then still be the Figure Subscription Service?
    Last edited by Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu; 04-10-2014 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu View Post
    Would it then still be the Figure Subscription Service?
    Um, yes it would be, as long as there were figures in it. They could do a vehicle add on item. Just a thought. Not trying to stir anything up.

How does one order the special on back of the magazine? I want to order the item #07-19-12. Lost Adventurer Adventure Team Accessory Set AND Man of Evil 12" Figure. It lists as $45.00. But store only lists accessory set without figure for $45.

Quote Originally Posted by BJGatti@sbcglobal.net View Post
    How does one order the special on back of the magazine? I want to order the item #07-19-12. Lost Adventurer Adventure Team Accessory Set AND Man of Evil 12" Figure. It lists as $45.00. But store only lists accessory set without figure for $45.
    I'm sure that when they approved the Magazine's final draft, you could still get the figure. Unfortunatly, members, nonmembers, and the Postal service being what they are, the figure is unavailable at this time, and very rarely does the Club do a figure re-run.

Talking Free joe

Quote Originally Posted by funpubincadmin View Post
    Here are the New Club Exclusive Pre-Orders in the Store. These items are due to ship at the end of April. Just remember if you add any in-stock items to these orders they will not ship until the end of April with the Pre-Order.

(PRE-ORDER) 2013 Carded 3 3/4 Club Exclusive Cross Country Figure (1 pc)

(PRE-ORDER) 2014 12" Club Exclusive Man of Action Figure W/Box & Uniform (2 pcs)

(PRE-ORDER) 2014 12" Club Exclusive Man of Action Uniform & Box (Figure Not Included) 1 pc

(PRE-ORDER) 2014 3 3/4 G.I. Joe H.A.V.O.C.(Heavy Assault Vehicle Ordnance Carrier) MK-II (1 pc)

Click the SHOP button to order these great exclusives from the Club Store... Thank you!

Do I need to order if I'm getting free ? Or will the be done by the club

Quote Originally Posted by daveztepes@cox.net View Post
    Do I need to order if I'm getting free ? Or will the be done by the club
    What scale do you get?