Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC Store Update - April 2014 Pre-Orders!

Exclamation GIJCC Store Update - April 2014 Pre-Orders!

Here are the New Club Exclusive Pre-Orders in the Store. These items are due to ship at the end of April. Just remember if you add any in-stock items to these orders they will not ship until the end of April with the Pre-Order.

(PRE-ORDER) 2013 Carded 3 3/4 Club Exclusive Cross Country Figure (1 pc)

(PRE-ORDER) 2014 12" Club Exclusive Man of Action Figure W/Box & Uniform (2 pcs)

(PRE-ORDER) 2014 12" Club Exclusive Man of Action Uniform & Box (Figure Not Included) 1 pc

(PRE-ORDER) 2014 3 3/4 G.I. Joe H.A.V.O.C.(Heavy Assault Vehicle Ordnance Carrier) MK-II (1 pc)

Click the SHOP button to order these great exclusives from the Club Store... Thank you!

Name:  crosscountryCARD.jpg
Views: 24602
Size:  42.2 KBName:  MOAwith_acccessories.jpg
Views: 24506
Size:  25.4 KB

Sergeant iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    Awesome!!! Thank YOU very much.

After putting Cross Country and the Havok in my cart, when I select "Checkout" I'm being redirected to the Transformers Club store. I believe this is due to me being a member of both clubs under the same e-mail address? (Just re-upped my TF club membership two weeks ago.)

I'd love to get this resolved before they sell out.

Please note that our Customer Service does not monitor the Club Forums. Our Admin/Moderators do not have access. If you encounter a store order problem, please contact the office and they can check your account and assist you directly: 817-448-9863 (9:00 am - 4:30 pm Central time Weekdays).
    Last edited by Commander_Lane; 04-03-2014 at 11:42 AM.

The package for Cross Country looks cool! Just placed an order for him and the HAVOC I'm wondering if the HAVOC has a box with artwork on it or if it is just gonna be in a plain box?

Hey Major!

The HAVOC MK II Vehicle will be bagged with accessories and some assembly is required.

Private First Class rjbarnhart@zoominternet.net's Avatar
    Will these be sold at the con next week?

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_Lane View Post
    Hey Major!

The HAVOC MK II Vehicle will be bagged with accessories and some assembly is required.

Awesome, thank you for the info Commander. I'm looking forward to it's arrival! I hope the club is able to do more exclusive 3-3/4" vehicles in the near future.

Quick question, was the Snow Cat mold used because the original havoc is no longer in existence or because it was cheaper? Would love an updated version of the original.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormshadow169@aol.com View Post
    Quick question, was the Snow Cat mold used because the original havoc is no longer in existence or because it was cheaper? Would love an updated version of the original.
    The original HAVOC and most of the 80's vehicle tooling no longer exists.