Thread: 2014 GIJoeCon 50th Anniversary Challenge Coin!

Exclamation 2014 GIJoeCon 50th Anniversary Challenge Coin!

Check the Con Exclusives menu button (scroll to the bottom) to see a full front and back preview of our exclusive 50th Anniversary Challenge Coin... Click Here!

Name:  Coin-thumb.jpg
Views: 470
Size:  31.7 KB

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    Is this only at the convention?

The way it's description was worded was that there would be the convention one, then a similar one, offered via preorder.

the pre order is the one that's going to cost over $100 that's going to be silver and gold plated keywords: gold plated at the con banquet there passing out one made of brass to everyone who attends
    Last edited by wishful_sinful@hotmail.com; 03-06-2014 at 06:55 PM.

THIS is an incentive!? WOW.! I think STARWARS did this once. But this is rare for G.I.JOE. I would certainly like the BRASS and Karat MEDALS for my collection. I see ALOT of incentive in the design. And this deserves a salute.

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    I think GI Joe should have a great big statue in Pawtucket, RI. A bronze sculpture/diorama featuring elements from all incarnations of GI Joe. I don't know how Super Joe would fit in, but it would have to.

See my post in the other Q&A ...

$100 per coin is ridiculous, considering the silver strike price is in the $20's, and even the 1986 silver coin has a value of, at best, $50. Its a surefire way to lose money.
    Last edited by Xavieur@aol.com; 03-20-2014 at 02:40 PM.