Thread: 2014 GIJoeCon 3 3/4-inch Action Figure Preview #10-A!

Exclamation 2014 GIJoeCon 3 3/4-inch Action Figure Preview #10-A!

When CESSPOOL ended his environmental schemes, Sludge Vipers were no longer needed. However, his director of security took up the mantle of wearing their battle suits. Now he oversees all Cobra laboratory operations with his K-9 companion at his side.

Cobra Toxo-Viper Commander: REPULSOR is ready to unleash COMPOUND Z on the unsuspecting population. See a preview of this final action figure... Click Here!

Name:  Repul-thumb.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  29.1 KB

Bring on the SEPTIC TANK!!! A SLUDGE VIPER ? Mystery abound in the ZOMBIE INITIATIVE box set this year. Its strange.....it states that CESSPOOL closed down his operations...but there is blatantly TOXO-VIPERS nearby........

Over all not bad...I think the set is a win...

Can't wait to get this show on the road - 2-1/2 months of waiting for registration - maybe next year they will keep us in suspense for 6 months for registration. C'mon Joe Club People - you really could have said registration was not going to open until March when the JoeCon was first announced instead of so many club members having to check every day - not the right way to conduct business IMHO. I guess if it was truly more than just a business for the "Club" we would be treated better and with a little more respect.

OF course, we can't wait to see what the other figures are going to be that will be unveiled at JoeCon. Only 40 days to go.

Awesome. Love this set!

After the rest of the outstanding Eco Force reveals, Toxo Vipers, & Zombies.. This.. Eh.. This isn't Sludge Viper. It's Aqua Techno Fats Viper.

Can't decide if I'm buying the set or half of it off of whatever now.

The bar was set with the Toxo Vipers, Clean Sweep, and Ozone.

Are we gonna get to see what's under that helmet soon?

Private First Class gi_eddo@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I suspect the Toxo-vipers, Repulsor, and the Steel Brigade Commander will all have zombified heads.