We are very excited to offer the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club, featuring the exciting full color Club Magazine! The monthly magazine contains information on everything G.I. Joe, from 12-inch to Adventure Team and Real American Hero to the Movie toys and beyond. It includes club exclusive character dossiers, product reviews, information on new releases, interviews with the Hasbro brand team and much more. Each issue also includes a selection of original G.I. Joe comic fiction.

Your magazine will arrive every month in a mailing envelope. Please note that at this time we are in the process of re-activating membership sign-ups and auto-renewals for 2017. For example: If your membership renewal has a March start date, you will receive the FREE membership figure in the late spring and 12 monthly issues. No matter when you join, you will always (as long as supplies last) be able to purchase back issues of the magazine to complete your set!

Here is the really big news! If you join the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club by March 16th you will receive a FREE Exclusive G.I. Joe Collectors' Club Membership Incentive figure! You can see the figure for this year here at GIJoeClub.com (your choice of 12-inch OR 3 3/4-inch).

What else do we have planned for you as a member of the Club? Plenty. Club Exclusive figures, continuing to grow our club forum, Contests and Club oriented activities as well working very hard on the next official G.I. Joe Collectors’ Convention: GIJoeCon!

Here is what you get with your Hasbro G.I. Joe Collectors' Club membership:

- 16 page monthly magazine containing articles on:

- New Releases
- Character Dossiers
- News from Hasbro
- Product Reviews
- Historical Articles
- Voice Actor/G.I. Joe Industry Interviews
- Ongoing Comic fiction

- FREE Membership Incentive G.I. Joe action figure
- G.I. Joe Club Shop offering club discounts on G.I. Joe toys
- Ability to purchase member's only figures from the Club store
- Discounts on packages to the official G.I. Joe Convention: GIJoeCon
- Member's Only Forum for discussion and feedback
- Access to Figure Subscription Service (separate purchase)
- Prizes from Club Contests

To Join the G.I. Joe Collectors’ Club click the “Join” tab along the top of the page.

*Current Membership figures are only available while supplies last. If a membership figure from the current year is no longer in stock, a previous years figure will be substituted.