Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GI Joe 3, What would YOU like to see.

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar

GI Joe 3, What would YOU like to see?

Since the GI Joe team had nearly been reduced to what one could put in a bag, they need more guys. The cast of the first movie is never really declared dead (aside from Duke). Destro is below Germany in hibernation or something. Zartan is dead.

I'd like to see Shipwreck brought in.

Destro could be brought back, and forms the Iron Grenadiers, which eventually become the main protagonist of the film.

The Crimson Twins, perhaps a dual role by someone creepy enough to pull it off.

Edit: I had Shipwreck to be played by Hugh Jackman, then I had this idea. Major Bludd played by Hugh Jackman. It's for the best becuse Bludd's voice needed to drop.
    Last edited by Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu; 02-22-2014 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Punctuation.

Junior Member amaraljustin@hotmail.com's Avatar
    id LOVE to see Liam Neeson as Keel Haul!

I think bringing Extensive Enterprises, the Twins, and the Crimson Guard into it makes sense, and I'd love to see that involve the creation of Cobra Island and the return of Destro/The Baroness. I can think of a few different ways they could make it all blend together.

During GI Joe 2, one of the news broadcasts scenes with the president had a van with the nam "Extensive News" painted on the side. Not a real company so it was obviously an Easter Egg.

Corporal iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justin@generalsjoes.com View Post
    I think bringing Extensive Enterprises, the Twins, and the Crimson Guard into it makes sense, and I'd love to see that involve the creation of Cobra Island and the return of Destro/The Baroness. I can think of a few different ways they could make it all blend together.
    Well, I guess this is it. No more to say. Get the writers in here and start casting, chop,chop.

A relatively new team is put together, with both Hawk and Colton heading the op. from the U.S.S. Flag. Cobra fades into obscurity for a little while, allowing the truth behind Extensive Enterprises to be brought to the light. A new security service, known as the Crimson Guard, is brought forth by E.E. Through the course of the movie, GI Joe reveals the true nature of E.E. Partially through the credits, a scene is shown that tells of one of the Cobra hierarchy aproaching the Crimson Twins about a job. At the end of the credits, some Scots get Destro out of hibernation for GI Joe 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu View Post
    The Crimson Twins, perhaps a dual role by someone creepy enough to pull it off.
    This might not be within the budget, but I thought that Tom Cruise would work for that duel role. I think he's got the charisma and the look to pull off the twins. He wouldn't be cheap, so it's not possible unless he was a huge Joe fan and gives them a big discount in his fee.

Private First Class sheila4420@hotmail.com's Avatar
    My vote is for the Dreadnoks. You could have them go berserk on a column of armored Joe vehicles that would be a great scene to rival Mad Max movies! So far the Joe's have encountered well-disciplined soldiers and ninjas, so it would be a nice mix to throw in the unruly, berserker style antics from the dirty, ruthless and vicious Dreadnok gang. Then maybe you could have the Marauders debut as G.I. Joe's version of the Dreadnoks.

Private First Class manolive@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu View Post
    Major Bludd played by Hugh Jackman. It's for the best becuse Bludd's voice needed to drop.
    That sounds like a killer idea.

And I think it's time for Stalker to be brought in. Then you can do the Extensive Enterprise idea with them trying to take over, or reshape an inner city(say, Detroit for instance) and the Joes bring in someone that knows what it's like to be in that sort of environment. We can have Zarana be in charge of the gang that's destroying the city, Dreadnoks of course.

I wouldn't mind seeing Beachhead either. Maybe he saw the same thing happening in a big city near him. I don't know, maybe Mobile, Birmingham or Atlanta. You could even switch it around. EE is setting up shop in one of those Southern Cities and Stalker comes in to help cause he saw it happen in Detroit and wants to help stop it. Something along those lines.

Zarana needs to be played by someone that would be creepy/hot looking, like how Pris turned out in Blade Runner.
    These go to Eleven...