Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2014 G.I. JOE H.A.V.O.C. MK-II (Final Sample & Price)!

I might try swapping out the "ski-pedoes" with something else. Anyone have any suggestions?

Junior Member nfattore@wideopenwest.com's Avatar
    I've never had a HAVOC before, this one looks awesome hope to get when it's on sale.

(still looks like something QUARREL would drive to work in the morning...)

Private First Class
    Can you guys tell us how many will be available?

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    Typically they do limit 1 per membership. But since not everyone does the 3 3/4 inch Joes (like me), they have a little extra.

Junior Member J.kowalski63@gmail.com's Avatar
    I'm guessing that it took a little while for iceberg to sell through, I'm sure they will have a good stock on hand for people to purchase.

Junior Member J.kowalski63@gmail.com's Avatar
    Paint one tan and give Dusty a vehicle also!!!

Junior Member the_doc@suddenlink.net's Avatar
    Hey Leo. You can usually fit most regular missles in the ski-pedo mounts. If orange isnt your thing, the launchable missles are of a universal size. If you can find four of the same type

For example with my PoC Snowcat I replaced the yellow missles with the missles from two RoC Avalanche show vehicles. Then replaced the ski-pedos with the grey Triple T missles from the old missle refill pack. I made this a vehicle for Convention Natalie Poole.

I can't say I buy this as it's intended concept of being a HAVOC MkII. I do however like it at face value, a simple Snowcat redeco. It looks like it would be right at home in the arsenals of Action Force and/or the Oktobre Guard. Ill buy two if possible.

Junior Member valentinemarc@suddenlink.net's Avatar
    Most excellent offering. Looking forward to picking this up.

Quote Originally Posted by leo@joebattlelines.com View Post
    I might try swapping out the "ski-pedoes" with something else. Anyone have any suggestions?
    Since this was announced, I have. Been wishing this had the two cannons from the original HAVOC mounted on the sides instead of the ski-pedoes. Of course I have no idea how one would actually do that, I just thought it would be cool.
    I have always preferred my vehicles to have some weapons besides missiles. In my mind as a child, guns had almost unlimited ammo, but what are you supposed to do when you run out of missiles?