Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm looking for Adventure Team figures

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    The Figure is the Urban Adventurer, the jacket is also from the Urban Adventurer, the boots, shoulder holster and revolver could be from any Club GI Joe, the hat looks like a fatigue cap in tan and the Jumpsuit is foreign to me (ha ha).

Why would they post that in the Transformers Club Store?

I missed out. Flagg the attention of THE ADMINISRATION, why?

Private First Class jchayes01@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Nope Mako, that was an entirely separate figure. It sold out in like two days, Good Luck finding one. I had one, but well, greed got the better of me and I sold it.........

Private First Class
    I hope you got a good deal. Stuff like that you only part with if they make an offer you can't refuse...

Quote Originally Posted by ds_smith@sympatico.ca View Post
    I hope you got a good deal. Stuff like that you only part with if they make an offer you can't refuse...
    Paid 43.00 with shipping, sold it for five times that much PLUS shipping.......otherwise, I would have never let it go. The Stealth Infiltration set still pops up on Ebay from time to time, it is a pretty good set as well......

I've got that, he's my "Stealth Adventurer." I even made a dossier for him, the whole team actually. I'll try to post them in the "Fan Fiction" forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu View Post
    I've got that, he's my "Stealth Adventurer." I even made a dossier for him, the whole team actually. I'll try to post them in the "Fan Fiction" forum.

Look forward to see those! I had a few of them, but, AGAIN, greed got to me......sold them off to acquire some boxed AT sets.....so I just made my own with the Delta Force CC figure and an extra Urban Adventurer BDU set I snagged off of ebay.

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by jchayes01@yahoo.com View Post
    Look forward to see those! I had a few of them, but, AGAIN, greed got to me......sold them off to acquire some boxed AT sets.....so I just made my own with the Delta Force CC figure and an extra Urban Adventurer BDU set I snagged off of ebay.
    Is the Urban Adventurer jacket the same? Only diff is that Urban jacket has a hood? I do like the tan jump-suit though. That appear anywhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by ds_smith@sympatico.ca View Post
    Is the Urban Adventurer jacket the same? Only diff is that Urban jacket has a hood? I do like the tan jump-suit though. That appear anywhere else?
    It is the exact same jacket, hood and all, the jumpsuit was probably something made just for this figure, as I have never seen it on another figure. Hope that helps!

Private First Class
    Just saw one on ebay - $165.00. Jacket not quite the same - no hood.