Thread: Last Day of Forum?

Last Day of Forum?

I was just wondering if the Forum would be closing down on Dec. 31.

If so, does anyone have suggestions on where to connect with other Joe fans? I've noticed a lot of other Joe sites are no longer posting as much content. Any suggested Facebook groups?

Private First Class heathernjohn7@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    If you're into 12" Joes, you can't do much better than the Trenches. http://www.thetrenchesforum.com/

They also have a Facebook group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1243253559123485/

Good luck!

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    Head over to some Action Man forums. They've got a sizable following right now, and there's no shortage of posts or content.

Also for 12" collectors. PM me if you're interested, I'm an Admin on one, and I'll help you get set up.

Private First Class ChadExcitement@aol.com's Avatar
    When does the club store shut down?

Private First Class
    Good question. I'd like to know too.

I found this from the November update thread talking about the Final 12. This may be the best answer to this question we have so far. Sounds like the store will stay open for awhile selling the remaining Final 12 figures and other existing products.

“1. When does the order period end?

There is no end to the order period. When we run out, that's the end. These products are supposed to ship from China in about 2 weeks and that puts them here around the first of the year. We will start shipping to you as soon as they arrive. When the figures arrive, if there is any quality left that has not been pre-ordered, they will move to an in stock status in the club store.

2. If my membership ends December 31, 2018, will there be anyone at the club to handle my orders?

The CLUB memberships all end December 31, 2018. This means your last magazine will be December 2018. We have an additional 12 months to sell and ship our remaining products to you. This will be the same process as when the Transformers Collectors' Club ended. We will announce next year what the final closing date will be for Fun Publications.”

Private First Class ChadExcitement@aol.com's Avatar
    Solid. Thanks for looking that up!

Still posting so I guess it's running for now.

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    What if the last day of the forum is different for everyone, when their membership runs out?

Like mine should be sometime at the end of the month, or early February.

It's very confusing as my old login works for the store (others seem to be having issues with the store), but not for the forums and FSS site. I would like to log in to FSS site and delete my cc info after I've received everything.