Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: SPOILERS FSS 8.0 Discussion

Private First Class ChadExcitement@aol.com's Avatar
    I would have liked Grid Iron to have his original gun and a backpack of some sort. Adding a green backpack won't be hard unless that vest doesn't have a hole in back. Does it?

Has anyone tried the 50th Duke vest on the Grid Iron figure?

Fast Draw turned out dope.

I would have liked Grid Iron to have his original gun and a backpack of some sort. Adding a green backpack won't be hard unless that vest doesn't have a hole in back. Does it?

Has anyone tried the 50th Duke vest on the Grid Iron figure?
    The vest does have a hole, you should be able to get a backpack on. As for a gun, I had an extra Leatherneck gun I gave him(M-16 with grenade launcher). It's not the same weapon, but the color matches and it seems like a realistic/appropriate replacement.

The only two I've opened so far are Grid Iron and Bulletproof. I really like both of them. I wish a different torso had been used for Bulletproof, but he still looks pretty good once he is set up. I planned on selling Clutch, Red Laser, and Clay Moore from the start, but I'm not sure what to do with Fast Draw. I like a lot of things about him, but I already have a custom that has some things I like better. Even with different colors, that helmet and vest combo still reminds me too much of Blowtorch. I may try to mix parts from the two of them to make a perfect Fast Draw.

I can't wait for the shipments to start up again. I really like 4 of the final 6 and hopefully the 13th too.

Private First Class ChadExcitement@aol.com's Avatar
    I opened Fast Draw today. He's a little delicate due to all his equipment but it's a pretty cool figure. I wish they would have used a different helmet/mask than Blowtorch's too. I may look to customize a little bit.

Private First Class troysheets2001@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Wave four should start hitting by the end of the week it sounds like.

According to the tracking on "Informed Delivery", Priority Mail should arrive to me in Los Angeles on Friday or Saturday the 4th or 5th.

Hmmm, still able to post. I'm hoping the next shipment includes Munitia.

I was beginning to wonder about posting myself. I had to change my information to log in. Almost forgot that this is the end....

Private First Class gjwermund@gmail.com's Avatar
    Well atleast we get a extra day to post about the figures