Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SPOILERS FSS 8.0 Discussion

SPOILERS FSS 8.0 Discussion

The first two FSS 8.0 figures are starting to arrive. This is a SPOILERS thread to discuss the actual figures when they arrive, so don’t keep reading if you want to be surprised.

The first two are Clutch and Red Laser.

Awesome! I've made some custom tan clutches that I've sold over the past years. I can't wait to get this one to see how close I've been. I'm surprised they put Red Laser in the first shipment!

I have not yet received mine in hand. From what I see in photos, they are good. Clutch is a bit "plain" if you're looking for anything negative. I like them both. Keep them rolling in.

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    Clutch completes my modern era OG13 display case; glad to have him. Is Red Laser the only modern era Red Shadows figure? He looks good, just wish he had some more modern era Red Shadows company.

Private First Class
    My figures aren’t due to arrive until Monday, so I don’t know which accessories are actually in mine and which maybe missing yet, but I’ve heard other people say that Red Laser’s flag is missing the back piece that holds the flag to the pole. Are they all missing the flag pole piece or is it just random?

Corporal
    Got mine in yesterday. Wished I could display the flag that came with red laser

I've yet to read where someone received a complete flag pole so it seems to be a factory error.

Private First Class
    Mine arrived today. No flag pole back piece.

Corporal
    I called and spoke with Angie first thing this morning, so we'll see.

Sorry to go against the grain, but I'm leaving mine carded so I really don't care about the piece. I'm satisfied because it looks good with the right colors........ I was gonna wait until Christmas and let my kiddos help me open them, but as soon as it got here they begged to open them. So we opened and they loved them!! Like I said Red Laser is still carded and looks great. Can't wait for the rest of the goodies!!!!!