Thread: 2018 GIJCC: The Final 12 - Slaughter's Marauders Low-Light Figure Preview!

Exclamation 2018 GIJCC: The Final 12 - Slaughter's Marauders Low-Light Figure Preview!

SLAUGHTER'S MARAUDERS NIGHT SPOTTER
    Code Name: LOW-LIGHT

This G.I. JOE team member was chosen to be part of the SLAUGHTER'S MARAUDERS unit because he can precisely locate what most people doubt is even there on a moonless night. His classic camo uniform makes him the perfect figure to complete your 2018 GIJoeCon set.

Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories for them to accomplish any mission!

Slaughter's Marauders set available for Pre-Order Now!

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another repaint I have no issues with!!! A must have!!! Gonna look awesome with my Marauders box con set!!!!!

Corporal
    In the immortal words of the Macho Man Randy Savage "Oh Yeah!"

Very nice!

And getting this one...

WOW! What a great repaint. I already placed my order.

Easily the best figure in the final twelve. I can see him up in a sniper’s nest, following Spirit’s movements through his scope, while he whispers into his head comm advising Sgt. Slaughter when the coast will be clear.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Yeah, Low Light and Barbecue are the only 2 I ordered due to the pricing. I might get more later, but this one was a definite must have!!! Had to get him before he sold out!!