Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2018 GIJCC: The Final 12 - Sonic Fighters Lt. Falcon Figure Preview!

Exclamation 2018 GIJCC: The Final 12 - Sonic Fighters Lt. Falcon Figure Preview!

SONIC FIGHTERS GREEN BERET
    Code Name: LT. FALCON

LT. FALCON has training in covert ops and field experience with cutting edge technology, which makes him the perfect XO (executive officer) for the SONIC FIGHTERS.

Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories for them to accomplish any mission!

Sonic Fighters set available for Pre-Order this November!

Not a fan of sonic fighters or the accessories, but that is a solid paint job, and the figure by itself looks really good.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

I'm liking this one. But not enough to buy the 2pack with roadpig........even though, I'm REALLY liking that rifle!
    Last edited by lindy101_98@yahoo.com; 11-08-2018 at 03:54 PM.

Finally! I have no real love for the Sonic Fighters either. That said, Lt. Falcon was always one of my favorites. I'm not sure about the helicopter backpack, but I do really like this figure. He'll be a more than welcome addition to my collection.

Private First Class terran_brackiatt@yahoo.com's Avatar
    that's a solid build: my favorite Falcon to date. i may have to buy a second one to paint v1 colours...
    ~ the Baconnaire

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    Wolf Squad Falcon is good enough for me, but since I’m a “Cobra Completist”, I’m going to wind up getting Road Pig & I already have a buyer lined up for SF Falcon.

I'm going Looney Tunes, guys. I am probably going to wind up with two of each of these figures. One carded and one to "play" with...

Private First Class
    I like carded figures, but I wish you guys could offer bagged versions along with the carded ones.

Corporal
    Maybe it's just me but no camo on the knees and arms kinda stands out. Now I realize the the original had no camo on the arms so I can let that go, but the knees need the camo.

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    A customizer once told me that the knees were made of a different plastic & don’t take paint very well. Most knees are solid colors.