Thread: 2018 GIJCC: The Final 12 - Tiger Force Psyche-Out Figure Preview!

Exclamation 2018 GIJCC: The Final 12 - Tiger Force Psyche-Out Figure Preview!

TIGER FORCE DECEPTIVE WARFARE
    Code Name: PSYCHE-OUT

This G.I. JOE team member was chosen to be part of the TIGER FORCE special operations unit because of his unique specialties. He uses his psychological advantage and international combat experience against the legions of COBRA.

Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories for them to accomplish any mission!

Tiger Force set available for Pre-Order Now!

Tiger force is NOT my thing, but I have to admit, for a repaint, this one looks really good!! Another good job club!! Just an observation, but wouldn't he even look better with the tiger stripes on his legs?
    Last edited by lindy101_98@yahoo.com; 11-02-2018 at 05:33 PM.

Another great Tiger Force figure. I'm looking forward to completing my Tiger Force set. Will the name plate read "Tiger Force Psyche Out" as it should, or will it be simply "Code Name: Psyche Out"?
    Last edited by csi_kincaid@yahoo.com; 11-02-2018 at 07:44 PM.

Private First Class
    Good catch. I would prefer Tiger Force on the stand like with Tunnel Rat.

The FSS Cobra Commander had a black stand in the preview picture but a white one when produced, so maybe this can be adjusted similarly.

Just an observation, but wouldn't he even look better with the tiger stripes on his legs?
    As for the pants, the simple answer is they are copying the deco of the vintage European figure. https://www.yojoe.com/action/int/tfpsycheout.shtml

Also, most Tiger Force figures are not striped head to toe. Usually, they have a solid shirt with striped pants or a striped shirt with solid pants.
    looking for:
    tan harness from 25th DVD pack Stalker
    black shoulder harness from Dollar General gray Duke
    tan colored legs from Renegades Tunnel Rat, POC Steel Brigade, or similar color
    sniper rifle from Retaliation GI Joe Trooper (gray) or female Cobra Trooper (black)
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

I understand they are going for the vintage look. My question of stripes on the legs was a personal observation. I think more stripes, the better. No biggie.

An excellent looking figure. I can't believe we'll have three versions of Psyche Out from the club by next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Lkelty
    An excellent looking figure. I can't believe we'll have three versions of Psyche Out from the club by next year.
    What I can't wrap my head around isn't so much the three versions (all from the club, as you pointed out) of Psyche Out, who IS a great figure. I have a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that Fun Publications, Inc and The GIJOE Collector's Club have produced more figures, PERIOD, in the past 2-3 years years than Hasbro has done in the same time. What I mean there is that, while Hasbro has had the 50th Anniversary line, it was limited to say the least. GIJCC has put out two conventions and 2 if not 3 FSS series plus the Final 12 in the same 2-3 years. Makes no sense to me.
    Last edited by csi_kincaid@yahoo.com; 11-04-2018 at 09:52 AM.

Another great Tiger Force figure. I'm looking forward to completing my Tiger Force set. Will the name plate read "Tiger Force Psyche Out" as it should, or will it be simply "Code Name: Psyche Out"?
    Now that we have seen a couple more figures with “Tiger Force: xxxxxxxxx” on the stand, I agree they should be consistent. Hopefully this was just an error in the mock up that will be changed on the actual figure.
    looking for:
    tan harness from 25th DVD pack Stalker
    black shoulder harness from Dollar General gray Duke
    tan colored legs from Renegades Tunnel Rat, POC Steel Brigade, or similar color
    sniper rifle from Retaliation GI Joe Trooper (gray) or female Cobra Trooper (black)
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

Getting this one too...