Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2018 GIJCC: 3 3/4" Ninja Force Zartan with Cold Slither Cycle --- Pre-Order Now!

Exclamation 2018 GIJCC: 3 3/4" Ninja Force Zartan with Cold Slither Cycle --- Pre-Order Now!

ZARTAN, the notorious master of disguise rides his COLD SLITHER CYCLE through the shadows of the darkened city. The twin-cam 3600 rpm engine growls as the motorcycle moves like a phantom through narrow alleys and along the night-shrouded streets. The sleek design conceals menacing surprises - spike weapons and steel blades instantly deploy when it's time for him to attack the G.I. JOE Ninja Force!

This Limited Edition sets includes Ninja Force ZARTAN 3 3/4" action figure with accessories, file card and COLD SLITHER motorcycle.

PRE-ORDERS NOW AVAILABLE!

Private First Class
    awesome!!!

Still not seeing the love for another version of Zartan, but I know there are a lot of people who are gonna get it. That's great for the club, yet it will seem like a wasted slot for most. And after looking at it again, I'm gonna pass. Unless my son wants one.
    Last edited by lindy101_98@yahoo.com; 10-17-2018 at 01:46 PM.

Private First Class hb_chris@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Can't wait to get it! I love the idea that Zartan enjoyed his time as a lip-syncing frontman so much that he named his tricycle after the band.

jk.fregia.77@gmail.com
    Still not seeing the love for another version of Zartan, but I know there are a lot of people who are gonna get it. That's great for the club, yet it will seem like a wasted slot for most. And after looking at it again, I'm gonna pass. Unless my son wants one.
    I completely agree with this post, except about the part of buying one for my son. As an older teen, I'm glad I don't have one yet because I couldn't afford buying Joes for us both. But I knew I probably wasn't going to purchase it when I first saw it.Would have bought at least one if it had been a sears ram instead of this cycle.
    Last edited by jk.fregia.77@gmail.com; 10-17-2018 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Edited sarcastic comment so you don't have to

Private First Class ERIKSEMAIL@VERIZON.NET's Avatar
    WIN!! Been waiting eagerly since the Con for this. Lets see the rest!!

Corporal
    Definitely adding this to my collection... I might even get a couple of them.

This is a great looking piece and I can't wait to add it in with the rest of my Dreadnoks. I never considered even this version of Zartan to be a ninja. He's still awesome though.

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    Does this bike come with the nail gun & hose, like the original Doom Cycle?

Sergeant iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    Zartan turned out pretty good, but I really don't care for the bike. Wish it would have been the Nok Ram to complete the ground assault set.