Thread: 2018 GIJCC: Cobra Night Stalkers (Female Troopers) 3-Pack COMING SOON!

Exclamation 2018 GIJCC: Cobra Night Stalkers (Female Troopers) 3-Pack COMING SOON!

2018 3 3/4" COBRA NIGHT STALKERS: FEMALE TROOPERS THREE-PACK

COBRA COMMANDER has never had a more ruthless group of all-female assault troopers. Once deployed and active behind enemy lines, they are cut off from any COBRA reinforcements, and must rely on their training and improvised orders from their Night Stalkers Commander.

This G.I. Joe Collector's Club exclusive three pack set features our unique masked female head sculpt with ponytail (in three different hair colors: black, brown, blonde). They are the perfect troop builders to expand your COBRA army!

These modern style/fully poseable 3 3/4" action figures will be polybagged and include: removable helmets, assault rifles, pistols, combat knives, figure stands and file cards.

PRE-ORDERS COMING SOON!

Now these look awesome and will look great with their commander!!! Can't wait to get these ordered!!!!

These are gorgeous figures. Well done, club.

May I suggest a double rounds for the pre-orders ? Some of your pre-orders were so hot that I missed the first couple days and they are simply all booked, like your dreadnok 4x4. BTW is there a chance that one gets re-produced ?

I agree. I missed the preorder for the Dreadnok Ground Assault set and was hoping to get one in the club store once they were released, but I never saw them, seems like only the preorders were produced. Although we are so close to the end of the Club's expiration that I doubt they would have enough time to re release it.

Private First Class
    The pre-order for the heartwrencher set was up for months. Everyone should have had plenty of time to order it.

What a beautiful set. Goes great with the Commander figure. Can't wait for the pre-orders.

Definitely getting this set!

Sergeant iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    Really liked the blue troopers and they look really good in black too. Hope the price is the same.