Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: October 2018 updates

October 2018 updates

We are working with the factory to get corrected stands for FSS 7 "Hallow" Point.... we apologize for the error.

We are holding off on pre-orders on the last 2 Club Exclusives and the Final 12 until we get closer to the proposed ship dates (from China).

We have seen the Final 12 mounted on cards but not their individual printed cards.

Unfortunately, it looks like all of these items are going to come in during the holiday season even though we keep pushing the factory. We are at their mercy. So, you should start putting funds back now in anticipation.

When we get close to the pre-order times we will show the pictures of all of the final products.
    Last edited by GIJCC_Staff; 10-06-2018 at 10:19 AM.

The news of the corrected (possibly?) stands for Hollow Point is great news. The delays in the Final 12 and the last two exclusives are understandable and, for one, appreciate the heads up to begin saving now (not that I haven't been sitting on the funds for a while in anticipation). I will be among the first here in this thread to, yet again, say thank you to FunPub and to the entire staff there for all that you have done. Many of my favorite figures have come into my collection as a result of your concentrated efforts and teamwork. I appreciate it all and look forward to seeing the Final bits we will experience.

Happy to hear about the new stands and increased QC. However, I still would have preferred a staggered pre-order for the last items.

$65+ each for 6 2 packs, a three pack and vehicle pack is a lot money to ask for all at once. Why not offer pre-orders on the Nightstalkers and Zartan/Bike set in October and then the Final 12 in Nov.? That makes sense.
    Last edited by kelty11@verizon.net; 10-07-2018 at 12:50 PM. Reason: typos!

Thank you for fixing the stands, it is appreciated. I don't mind the delay for the Final 12, it will give me more time to gather the needed funds.

Corporal
    Fixing the stands was needed...thank you.

For everyone else who is worried about paying for everything all at once, how is paying for everything in DEC worse than paying for some of it NOW in OCT and the rest later in DEC? The delay only gives you more time to save. What am I missing?

For everyone else who is worried about paying for everything all at once, how is paying for everything in DEC worse than paying for some of it NOW in OCT and the rest later in DEC? The delay only gives you more time to save. What am I missing?
    Some people have trouble budgeting. If they have the money now they will spend it on something else now and won’t have it anymore in December. It shouldn’t be an issue like you said, but I think that’s all it is for some people.

On another topic, can the club staff provide an update to the FSS 8 shipping schedule? Approximately when might it start and will they still ship once a month or will the schedule be accelerated? It seems weird to be talking about the final twelve arriving during the holiday season, but FSS 8 should come first since we ordered those back in May.
    looking for:
    tan harness from 25th DVD pack Stalker
    black shoulder harness from Dollar General gray Duke
    tan colored legs from Renegades Tunnel Rat, POC Steel Brigade, or similar color
    sniper rifle from Retaliation GI Joe Trooper (gray) or female Cobra Trooper (black)
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

Personally, I don't have a budgeting issue, but the concept of having to pluck down $450+ right before the holidays is crazy. I would prefer a more staggered pre-order schedule. Also, how can I budget properly if I don't know the final cost? In an earlier post, I was just estimating that each item would most likely be $65 based on other Convention and Club prices. However, these items might be much more expensive.

Why can't we be given a final price, especially if the items have already been ordered and are in production? Even an estimate will do. I suppose we'll find out a day before they go live.

Sorry, I didn’t mean to offend anyone personally with a generalization. Maybe I shouldn’t have said anything, but if that isn’t the problem then I’m not sure I understand the logic in your post. If you have enough money to buy these toys, how is paying some of it now and then the rest in December really better than saving your money now and then paying it all in December? It’s the same total amount of money and in one scenario you get to keep some of your money two extra months, meaning paying 450+ in December won’t be so bad.

As for the exact cost, I’m not sure why we don’t know yet (maybe they are waiting to see if shipping rates go up again), but I think we have a pretty good idea of how much things will cost from the club by now.
    looking for:
    tan harness from 25th DVD pack Stalker
    black shoulder harness from Dollar General gray Duke
    tan colored legs from Renegades Tunnel Rat, POC Steel Brigade, or similar color
    sniper rifle from Retaliation GI Joe Trooper (gray) or female Cobra Trooper (black)
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

Private First Class wuala87@gmail.com's Avatar
    I agree

"On another issue, can club staff provide an update to the FSS 8 shipping schedule? Approximately when could it start and will they continue to be sent once a month or will the schedule be accelerated?" It seems strange to talk about the last twelve that arrived during the holiday season, but the FSS 8 should come first, since we ordered them in May. "

Hello FSS 8 Subscribers!

We are getting really close! The figures are scheduled to get on a ship next week and start heading this way. We are anticipating shipping the first wave in early December. The final payment is due for the installment purchases. Please ensure that your CC information is up-to-date and there are enough funds in your debit card accounts as the billing is scheduled for October 22nd.

Thanks for your support!

PS. The Night Stalkers, Zartan and the Final 12 will all come together around the end of the year. The pre-orders will start in mid-November. We tried to get some of them here earlier but the factory could not schedule them to make the earlier ship dates.