Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Angie & Karen

Hybrid View

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar

Thank you Angie & Karen

If you’ve ever had to deal with Funpub in person, you’ve probably dealt with Angie or Karen. Thank you ladies, for dealing with us overgrown kids with a professional & courteous attitude. May your future endeavors be as fun & exciting for you as Joecon was for us!

Cheers!!!
    Last edited by bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net; 10-03-2018 at 11:56 PM.

Private First Class
    100% agree.... first class all the way!

Angie & Karen are amazing. Top notch customer service.

I couldn't agree more. I know they took a lot of time with me answering questions and such!!! Thanks ladies!!

Agreed! Karen and Angie have been a delight in the customer service field. Every time I have emailed or called, they have treated my concerns with professionalism and courtesy. It's nice to be treated like a person by customer service rather than just another problem as I have seen elsewhere. Thank you, ladies.

Absolutely great customer service! When they move on their new employers will have diamonds they should not let go of.
    All posts made are not personal, do not read them that way or it will be on you, not me.

I'll miss Angie and Karen. They've always responded kindly & promptly to any concerns I've had about FSS, the magazine, the convention.

Up until FSS 7.0, I’ve never had a problem with anything the clubs produced. Karen helped me make sure my figures “had all the right pieces” let’s say and I couldn’t be happier. I can’t say enough nice things about her. I hope her next endeavor treats her as well as she treats others!
    25% Red Lasers / 25% Blue Lasers / 50% Knowing

Private First Class terran_brackiatt@yahoo.com's Avatar
    They helped me out when one of my installments was unexpectedly declined.

apparently, if you sign up for one FSS with ONE payment card, and then sign up for the next FSS with a DIFFERENT card, (before all the installments are charged on the FIRST card), their system automatically updates the FIRST FSS with the payment information from the SECOND FSS.

basically, my funds for the installment were attached to the FIRST card, while the charge was made to the SECOND, and therefore declined. the FIRST card was expiring in between installments, and i thought that each FSS used separate independent payment information. either way, the ladies helped me get it all sorted.

thanks ladies!
    ~ the Baconnaire

I couldn't agree more. Customer service from both Karen and Angie has been excellent the few times i've needed help. Very friendly and helpful. Thank you, and best of luck in your future endeavours.